WIRE TRANSFER FORMS
How to complete your Wire Transfer Form
- Read the payment instructions in your award notification letter.
- Wire Transfer Forms are available on this site in 9 languages for your convenience.
- Complete your form using alphanumeric characters only (the 26 alphabetic characters, A to Z, and the 10 Arabic numerals).
- Return the completed form to Scholarship America as directed in your award notification letter.
Questions? Please contact the Program Administrator as indicated in your award letter.
Open the applicable Wire Form from the menu on the right (or below, on a mobile device)
Use the PDF fill-in-the-blank feature to complete the form.
- Save a copy of the form to your personal data storage device.
- Type in your responses using the Tab key to move between fields.
- You may save the file while in progress and return to complete or revise it later.
- When finished, print the completed form.
Mail the completed form to Scholarship America. The mailing address can be found in your award letter.
NOTE: You will need ADOBE Reader 6.0 or greater to open, use, and print this PDF fill-in-the-blank form. If you do not have this free software installed on your computer, click on the ADOBE icon. Follow the directions to install ADOBE Reader (free download), then return to this page to proceed.
Questions? Contact Scholarship America.
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Secure Fax: 001-507-931-9278