How to complete your wire transfer form:
- Read the payment instructions in your award notification letter
- Download the Wire Transfer Form as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document
- Complete your form using alphanumeric characters only (the 26 alphabetic characters A to Z, and the 10 Arabic numerals)
- Return the completed form to Scholarship America as directed in your award notification letter
Questions? Please contact the Program Administrator as indicated in your award letter.
Opening the wire transfer form:
Use the PDF fill-in-the-blank feature to complete the form.
- Save a copy of the form to your computer, tablet or phone
- Type in your responses, using the Tab key to move between fields
- You may save the file in progress and return to complete or revise it later
- When finished, print the completed form
Mail the completed form to Scholarship America. The appropriate mailing address can be found in your award letter.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 (or another PDF reader) to open, use and print the PDF fill-in-the-blank form. If you do not have this free software, download and install it here, then return to this page to proceed. For easy access to this page, add https://scholarshipamerica.org/wireform to your bookmarks.
Download the form in other languages
- Japanese (日本人)
- Russian (русский)
- Simplified Chinese (中文)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Contact Scholarship America:
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082
(800) 537-4180 | (507) 931-1682