What We Do For Students & Families
College is expensive. We can help.
To make sure the high cost of college doesn't keep you, your kids or your grandkids from earning their degrees, Scholarship America offers lots of resources for students and families.
Here's where to start.
- Explore open scholarships managed by Scholarship America
- Create a free profile to find your local Dollars for Scholars chapter
- Learn about the Scholarship America Dream Award, a unique program for current college students
- Explore our Collegiate Partners: institutions that help you maximize the impact of Scholarship America awards
- Learn about the Families of Freedom Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for students who lost a loved one on 9/11
- Download our latest free Scholarship Coach ebook
- Learn about moving to the United States for college
- Find further resources for college search and financial aid tips
- Meet some of the students whose lives have been changed by our scholarships
Scholarship America treats personal information you provide with care and integrity. We never sell student, partner or donor data and only use data collected with consent.