What We Do For Our Partners
Scholarship America partners with corporations, foundations, small businesses and policy organizations to meet a wide range of goals. Whether you're interested in workforce development, education benefits, cause marketing or giving back to your community, partnering with Scholarship America allows you to focus on the families, policies and outcomes that matter to you.
Your partnership with Scholarship America means you'll be working with the nation's largest supporter of scholarship and education assistance programs. We have nearly six decades of experience creating innovative solutions for a wide-ranging, diverse group of stakeholders that include Katie Couric, Itron, Sunesys, Wells Fargo, the Osage Nation -- and more than 1,000 companies and foundations who rely on Scholarship America to manage programs and connect with students, families and policy leaders.
As a Scholarship America partner, you will:
- Benefit from our sterling reputation, fiscal responsibility and program expertise
- Work hand-in-hand with a recognized leader in higher-education policy
- Partner with the only organization that works with both the private and public sectors to directly impact students
- Reach a broad, engaged audience interested in higher education issues
- Position your company or organization as a philanthropic community leader that values education and is committed to developing the next generation of workforce leaders
We partner with you to create solutions that meet your goals. A partnership may include:
- Scholarship/tuition assistance program design
- Grassroots, community-driven scholarship affiliates
- Emergency financial assistance programs
- Sponsorship of our National Dreams To Success Awards celebration
- Custom cause marketing and awareness partnerships
- Product promotion and fundraising tie-ins
- Partnerships for policy and advocacy
Questions? Contact us online or call 800-537-4180.