Something Different Education Grant
The Something Different Education Grant provides emergency grants up to $500 to students pursuing a degree and career in advertising. Grants are meant to provide one-time assistance with unexpected financial difficulties that may affect your enrollment in school; funds are not meant for tuition or fees.
Eligible applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current postsecondary undergraduate student enrolled part-time or full-time
- Be pursuing a degree and career in advertising
- Have unexpected financial difficulties which may impact enrollment in school
- Be able to upload a course schedule to verify enrollment
- Be able to upload documentation of eligible expense that was incurred within 30 days of application submission
If you’re a college student in an advertising-related major, and an unexpected financial setback is causing financial struggles, the Something Different Education Grant can help!