- Casual, On-Call (2 positions available)
- Location: Saint Peter, MN
- Department: Operations
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
Members of our Support Staff team provide a variety of general office support to the scholarship program administration team on an on-call, as needed basis during the course of the year with primary scheduling occurring between January – May.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Opening, sorting and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Photocopying, scanning and collating documents.
- Operating a variety of software and office equipment.
- Printing, proofing and filing documents.
- General data entry into multiple platforms and systems.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and efficiently with direction from multiple project assignment contacts on a variety of tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people; positive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), emphasis on data entry skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Ability to take work direction from various staff members based on current work priorities.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency with Adobe Pro.
Requirements for all Scholarship America positions:
Appreciation for and commitments to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving process, products, and communications.
- Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: