Senior Programmer Analyst
- Minneapolis or Saint Peter, MN
- Department: IT
- To apply: Complete the Online Application
As we continue to evolve our ERP technology platform to support our business operational processes and partner audiences, Scholarship America is looking for a talented Senior Programmer Analyst to utilize their technology skills and achievements in analysis, design and development with our new .NET ERP framework.
Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate client needs, analyze requirements, and generate related code for existing applications and new development.
- Conduct thorough analysis in regard to Scholarship America programs; document findings and propose resolution alternatives.
- Perform application testing and manage releases for assigned applications including ensuring enhancements are scheduled properly in source control, code modifications done by others are reviewed, and the system is monitored.
- Critically review programs to maintain industry best practices for security.
- Work interdepartmentally with staff to identify requirements for assigned applications.
- Work with internal and external developers to define requirements for systems, including database development.
- Provide assistance and training, as needed, to IT staff and outsourced resources.
- Adhere to programming standards and quality assurance guidelines.
- Experience in design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications.
- ERP software development experience
- Experience in system/service integration
- Experience in .Net framework
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal contacts onsite or virtually, plus vendor contacts
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases including SQL
- Strong trouble shooting skills through methodical problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen and apply information and ideas presented as well as effective written and oral communication with co-workers, end users and management.
- Focus on process improvement, best practices, and trending industry processes.
- 4 or more years in professional IT development business setting.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology related field.
- Experience in coding and unit testing of scalable applications in C#, .NET, WPF.
- Oracle knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or work experience equivalent.
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions
Appreciation for and commitments to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving process, products, and communications.
- Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria:
- Complete the Online Application Form here