Scholarship Program Administrator
- St. Peter, MN
- This position is not currently open for applications, but is frequently available. Contact our Human Resources team to learn more.
Scholarship America is looking for someone with a commitment to attention to detail and effective communication to join our team as a Scholarship Program Administrator. Our mission to mobilize America, through scholarships and educational support, in order to make post-secondary success for all students motivates our team members in their roles within our non-profit organization. Our office in St. Peter, MN provides a team based, flexible environment with core hours of Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Scholarship Program Administrator position is responsible for effectively facilitating multiple scholarship and/or tuition assistance programs through their operational cycle. From administration to selection to award payment and recap, you will be working with each client to define or confirm the program attributes and then assisting the scholarship audience (students, parents, educational institution officials) with questions or concerns to ultimately help student s realize their dreams.
- Successful background with client relationships, customer service – managing positive customer engagement
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, efficiently, and cooperatively with other people in on-site and virtual environments
- Effective professional communication skills (verbal –phone, written-email, chat, letters, contracts, documentation); may include in-person contact for site visits
- Strong time management & prioritization skills to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail to ensure programs administered according to contract parameters and timelines
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, SharePoint, & software applications requiring data updates with reporting knowledge
- Initiative to analyze and solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree – or equivalent experience
- Understanding of scholarship application & selection process
- Multi-lingual skills (preferably Spanish)
Requirements for all Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.