Sales Support Representative
- Saint Peter, MN
- Department: Client Solutions
- Reports to: Senior Director
- Application deadline: January 28, 2019
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Client Solutions Support Representative (CSSR) role provides direct administrative, sales and operational support to leaders within the department focusing on priority relationships with our key clients. The CSSR will have extensive internal with some external stakeholder interaction as they work to create a positive experience for our clients focused on details supporting new program sales, expansions and renewals as well as general administrative responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support in timely, quality, professional and proactive manner
- Client contacts – direct & indirect (phone, email)
- Communication, documentation, and reporting
- Scheduling and maintaining meeting agendas, appointments, and details through Outlook, WebEx, or applicable tools
- Create and maintain client file (including contract, conclusion documentation and update/notes from program administration contacts)
- Support the Client Solutions team by utilizing internal and external relationships to improve efficiencies in the Key Client contract renewal process
- Follow up on open items with stakeholders (internal or external)
- Assist in the preparation of RFP’s and proposals
- Conduct research and/or prepares benchmarking information as requested
- Assist with updating CRM with client information and documentation
- Improve processes and implement efficiencies as identified for best practices
- Complete projects that are assigned or evolve out of Client Solutions operational needs
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail while working on multiple tasks and project for various stakeholders.
- Proven customer service skills with various levels of authority.
- Ability to complete assignments on time in quality manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people.
- Ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Regular & timely attendance to support business & client needs.
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Requirements for all Scholarship America positions:
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
To apply: Complete the Online Application Form