Project Manager – Product Management
- Minneapolis, MN (preferred) or St. Peter, MN
- Application deadline: July 20, 2018
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing cross functional resources to bring about impactful completion of specific project goals and objectives that will advance our mission. This position will need to orchestrate outcomes, optimizing the scope, time and resources without comprising quality. Planning, monitoring and controlling all aspects of a project and the motivation of all those involved to achieve the project objectives will be key elements to success.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects of various sizes that cross business teams and operating groups
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project budget, scope changes and project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines; tack and manage to resolution of project issues
- Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with applicable stakeholders in cross-matrix environment (i.e. project team members, internal customers, functional SMEs, business partners, leadership) to influence positive action and accountability of delivery of assigned work
- Keep stakeholders informed by communication relevant project information
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office, Visio
- Experience in leading and managing change or process improvements
- Strong leadership skill with ability to develop effective working relationships cross the organization
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Student Financial Aid and the Higher Education industry
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitments to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving process, products, and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: