Senior Project Manager
- Minneapolis, MN (preferred) or Saint Peter, MN
- Application deadline: Open Until Filled
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
Are you great at solving problems and putting together puzzles? Then Scholarship America has the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a smart, energetic and organized individual to help ensure our organization’s most critical initiatives stay on track and drive the outcomes for students. Add some purpose to your career and let your work truly make a difference in the lives of students by joining our team.
Scholarship America is establishing a Product Management department within our organization as we build out and action our strategic vision for our student, client, and donor audiences. Through this initial process, we have identified the need for Senior Project Manager to help establish and solidify our tools, resources, and processes in order to facilitate the timely execution of our initiatives.
This position is responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing cross functional resources to bring about impactful completion of specific project goals and objectives that will advance our mission. This position will to orchestrate outcomes, optimizing the scope, time and resources while ensuring quality results.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects of various sizes that cross business teams and operating groups
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project budget, scope changes and project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines; tack and manage to resolution of project issues
- Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with applicable stakeholders in cross-matrix environment (i.e. project team members, internal customers, functional SMEs, business partners, leadership) to influence positive action and accountability of delivery of assigned work
- Keep stakeholders informed by communication relevant project information
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office, Visio
- Experience in leading and managing change or process improvements
- Strong leadership skill with ability to develop effective working relationships cross the organization
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Student Financial Aid and the Higher Education industry
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitments to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving process, products, and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: