- Minneapolis, MN (preferred) or Saint Peter, MN
- Application deadline: Open Until Filled
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
As technology becomes increasingly important in our processes and an expectation of a solid foundation with our clients and student audience, we are looking for a talented Programmer Analyst to utilize their coding, testing, and interpersonal skills to enhance Scholarship America’s existing and evolving systems as we transition to a new .NET ERP framework.
Essential Job Functions
- Code and test programming for in-house software applications using C#, .NET, and WPF.
- Debug and modify code to enhance existing programs.
- Adhere to programming standards and quality assurance guidelines.
- Modify web sites using appropriate software tools.
- Maximize individual skills in collaborative team environment with user experience guiding decisions and framework.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases including SQL Server.
- Experience with Web services development.
- Experience with Object Relational mapping.
- Demonstrated team collaboration on development applications.
- Self-disciplined in development environment with emphasis on unit testing, documentation, adherence to coding standards and naming conventions.
- Demonstrated attention to detail yielding absolute quality.
- Strong trouble shooting skills through methodical problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen and apply information and ideas presented.
- Focus on process improvement, best practices, and trending industry processes.
- Minimum of 2 years in professional IT development environment.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology related field.
- Experience in coding and unit testing of scalable applications in C#, .NET, WPF.
- Oracle knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Requirements for all Scholarship America positions
Appreciation for and commitments to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving process, products, and communications.
- Integrity: operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: