- Saint Peter, MN
- Multiple positions open
- Application deadline: January 22, 2019
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Program Assistant will provide scholarship program processing support to our Operations department through internal systems, reporting, and general administrative duties. Due to some seasonality in the workload supporting the scholarship administration cycle, there is an opportunity to work either on a full year or 9-month (January – September) work schedule.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness in support of Operations department activities (data entry, payment disbursements, inquires and resolution).
- Create letters, reports, spreadsheets, and documents using standard and customized software and systems for scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Data entry of scholarship program details in proprietary software systems capturing milestones, deadlines, and program attributes from client documentation; update material on annual basis as applicable.
- Create and send bulk email notifications using specialized software.
- Use written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Process program disbursements per client documentation guidelines utilizing college and individual payment details.
- Provide backup to support services, as necessary, to include answering incoming calls and greeting guests.
- Process Tuition Reimbursement requests as assigned.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through to meet internal deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access with strong data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented in order to prioritize and execute work assignments.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting.
- Two year degree in business or related field of study.
- 1-3 years professional office experience.
- Experience with implementing new software technology into workflow.
- Strong mathematical comprehension for financial calculations accuracy.
- Experience with 10 key calculator for financial aid payment verification.
Requirements for all Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: