- St. Peter, MN
- Multiple positions open
- Application deadline: July 20, 2018
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Program Assistant will provide technical and general office support to the Operations department through internal systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness in support of Operations department activities (data entry, payment disbursements, inquires and resolution).
- Create letters, reports, spreadsheets, and documents using standard and customized software and systems for scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Data entry of scholarship program details in proprietary software systems capturing milestones, deadlines, and program attributes from client documentation; update material on annual basis as applicable.
- Create and send bulk email notifications using specialized software.
- Use written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Process program disbursements per client documentation guidelines utilizing college and individual payment details.
- Provide backup to support services, as necessary, to include answering incoming calls and greeting guests.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through to meet internal deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access with strong data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented in order to prioritize and execute work assignments.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting.
- Two year degree in business or related field of study.
- 1-3 years professional office experience.
- Experience with implementing new software technology into workflow.
- Strong mathematical comprehension for financial calculations accuracy.
- Experience with 10 key calculator for financial aid payment verification.
Requirements for all Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: