- Minneapolis, MN
- Application deadline: June 27, 2018
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Marketing Director will add a level of leadership and direction to our pursuit of providing best in class to our clients through our multiple channels. Our mission to mobilize America, through scholarships and educational support, in order to make post-secondary success for all students motivates our team members in their roles within our non-profit organization. Our office in Bloomington, MN provides a team based, flexible environment with core hours of Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading, developing, and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. This position will provide vision and encourage creativity & tactic development with the team by using marketing techniques resulting in meeting the company’s strategic direction & brands, by their own efforts and through the efforts of their team.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Lead teams of Digital Strategy, Marketing Promotions and Customer Engagement.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, partner promotion and launching of new product, etc.
- Responsible for defining the channel and content strategy for the company’s digital presence; social, owned and paid channels and organizing the implementation.
- Lead creation of a Customer Engagement Strategy through audience segmentation, CRM best practices and communication approach.
- Supervise a team of marketing professionals and provide guidance & feedback to the team.
- Become the organization’s brand ambassador towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them effectively & efficiently.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Proven experience in marketing leadership position providing direction on strategy and tactics with proven results.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems through creative thinking on behalf of applicable audience as well as reflective of company interests.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.) and Google AdWords.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
If you meet the criteria: