- Minneapolis, MN or St. Peter, MN
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for implementing, assisting and executing a variety of marketing initiatives to support brand awareness, lead generation, and campaign development. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the organization’s various constituents, and creating effective strategies that will promote awareness and growth of the organization and partner programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates projects for organizational and departmental marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates, organizes and updates marketing materials and resources to ensure all are update.
- Tracks and measures the effectiveness of marketing materials.
- Reviews and proofs materials with a keen eye to reflect appropriate branding and voice.
- Creates and collates content for marketing communications and materials, including industry statistics and trends.
- Collaborates with all departments to identify audiences, and deliver content and materials, and other communications and marketing supports as needed.
- Assists with the development, execution and optimization of promotional plans for the organization and partner programs.
- Collects and reports results to determine campaign and project success.
- Coordinates constituent feedback and survey process for various business audience segments of Scholarship America.
- Assists with website content management, email campaigns and related metrics tracking/reporting as needed.
- Assists marketing team members with day to day marketing tasks and activities as requested.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities; able to communicate clearly to various audiences.
- Experience managing multiple priorities with a strong project management skillset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great communication skills including listening to provide creative solution oriented results in timely manner.
- Desire and ability to collaborate with team members and colleagues from multiple departments at all levels of organization.
- Ability to represent Scholarship America to outside constituents.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suites, WordPress (or comparable CMS); proficiency in social media and digital marketing.
- Interest in the mission of Scholarship America and passionate about advancing its cause.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Two or more years of experience in professional environment.
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: