International Operations Intern
- Temporary, Part-Time
- St. Peter, MN
- Application deadline: Open Until Filled
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The International Research Intern will enhance the Operations program management team by conducting research, reviewing scholarship program materials and processes in order to make recommendations that support a global audience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review scholarship program history and statistical data to determine international relevance.
- Audit assigned international scholarship program material (application text/fields, eligibility, process, and calendar); make recommendations for language updates to align with a global or country specific audience.
- Audit processes for international scholarship programs to ensure programs are following best practices.
- Document best practices for future reference.
- Conduct research on international education systems.
- If applicable, leverage language skills to review application materials and make recommendations for updates to applications in foreign languages.
Functions required of all Scholarship America positions:
- Perform other duties and miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Adhere to Scholarship America policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Currently pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in International Relations, Business or related field.
- Foreign language skill preferred but not required.
- Knowledge or experience with international education systems a plus.
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Requirements for all Scholarship America positions:
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people; positive attitude
- Ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented
- Ability to thrive in a virtual, changing and collaborative work environment
If you meet the criteria: