Client Solutions Consultant
- Minneapolis, MN or St. Peter, MN
- Application deadline: Open until filled
- To apply: Complete the Online Application Form
The Client Solutions Consultant is responsible for securing an annual revenue goal by responding to assigned new and existing client leads and working directly with clients to design education assistance programs to meet their goals. In this customer facing position, the Client Solutions Consultant plays a key role in the sales process, partnering and collaborating with other members within the organization to facilitate and improve client solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to assigned information requests. These requests will typically be smaller or less complex but they may also be asked to assist in larger, more complicated proposals.
- Meets with clients, primarily by phone, to gather program specifications and propose solutions.
- Creates and edits documents for client presentations, including proposals, conceptual agreements and Power Point presentations.
- Seeks input and review from Senior Director/Director, Client Solutions and Operations team members to ensure viability of proposed designs and pricing.
- Interfaces and collaborates with Operations, Technology, Marketing, Development, Finance and other internal stakeholders to ensure new client expectations are met.
- Provides market analysis and voice of the customer insight to help drive sales results.
- May provide project management for new products under development by gathering and tracking requirements and convening reviews and discussions.
- Provides support to other members of Client Solutions team to attain overall sales targets.
- Tracks and monitors assigned leads to ensure closure and goal attainment.
- Assists in the implementation of defined sales strategy and goals.
- Performs other duties and miscellaneous tasks as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer facing sales, client management or operations role. Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Confidence to enter into undefined, diverse discussions with potentially high level external audiences.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically in an effort to develop viable solutions for unique client requirements.
- Ability to manage through technology systems and common processes to address the demands of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings.
- Previous customer service and sales experience, preferably in a business to business setting preferred.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Experience in the area of higher ed, financing or related work.
- Understanding and effective use of social media platforms.
Requirements for all Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
If you meet the criteria: