Partner With Scholarship America
Education makes lives better -- and we can all do more when we work together.
Scholarship America partners with individuals, small businesses, corporations, foundations and policy organizations to meet a wide range of education goals. A partnership with Scholarship America is focused not on programs, but on outcomes -- we want to help you reach the students, families, philanthropic and corporate citizenship goals that matter to you.
We are currently seeking partners to feature at our 2018 Dreams to Success Day, spotlighting the importance of postsecondary success for all students. The event on May 22, 2018 in Washington, D.C. has expanded this year, featuring a daylong Partner Summit in addition to the National Dreams to Success Education Dinner & Awards Celebration. For more information, contact Marian Marchese at 800-537-4180.
Explore some of these partnership strategies and components and connect with Scholarship America.
- Scholarship/tuition assistance program design
- Grassroots, community-driven scholarship affiliates
- Emergency financial assistance programs
- Sponsorship of our Dreams To Success Partner Summit and Awards Celebration
- Custom cause marketing and awareness partnerships
- Product promotion and fundraising tie-ins
- Partnerships for policy and advocacy
Questions? Contact Marian Marchese, Director of Strategic Alliances, at 215-459-6085.