Publish your original article on Scholarship America by following these guidelines for guest writers and brand partners.
ScholarshipAmerica.org attracts more than 50,000 monthly visits, and we’re always looking for well-researched, engaging content to publish on the blog. If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of students, scholarship providers and college access advocates, we’d love to hear from you!
Topics We Cover
- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Preparing for College
- Scholarships – Finding, Applying For and Making the Most of
- Managing Scholarships
- Advocating for and Supporting Students
We require the below to be included in everything we publish:
- Original ideas, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- SEO best practices (optimized title, H2 headlines, etc.)
- Posts that range from 800-2,000 words. Longer blog posts provide readers with a significant amount of information, and should also include some bulleted lists and section headings to help readers digest the material.
- Articles that reflect Scholarship America’s writing tone and style. We aim to be casual, yet authoritative, and generally stay away from buzzwords and confusing jargon.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the post.
- Submissions must meet our editorial guidelines and quality standards.
- We reserve the right to edit any content you submit.
- Infographics are welcome, at a maximum of 800px wide. Please provide 300-600 words of context along with the infographic, following the guidelines above.
Links & Citations
- You may include one relevant link to your own website in the body of your text.
- Links to other high-quality, relevant sites are also encouraged.
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate.
- We prefer links to credible sources, like research studies and major publications.
- Appropriately attribute data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- We’ll promote your guest post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and encourage you to do the same.
- To avoid duplicate content and Google penalties, you can’t republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email marketing [at] scholarshipamerica [dot] org with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word document.
- Image files (with attribution) when applicable.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published.