About the Position
- Casual, On Call (with Limited Hours as needed)
- Multiple positions available
- Saint Peter, MN
- Submit resume and application online
Scholarship America is seeking Support Staff. Members of our Support Staff team provide a variety of general office support to the scholarship program administration team on an on-call, as needed basis during the course of the year with primary scheduling occurring between January – May.
Essential Job Functions:
- Opening, sorting and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scanning and collating documents using Adobe Pro.
- Operating a variety of software and office equipment.
- Printing, proofing and filing documents.
- General data entry into multiple platforms and systems.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Ability to take work direction from various staff members.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Proficiency with Adobe Pro.