About the Position
- Minneapolis or Saint Peter, MN or Remote – Due to COVID-19 pandemic, currently position working remotely with virtual training and onboarding
- Submit resume and application online
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and automating the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
This position will facilitate efforts between IT Development, IT Operations, and Quality Assurance to develop a Continuous Delivery Pipeline capable of delivering value whenever there is a business need. Work will also include creating and updating websites, debugging application configuration files and writing system automation scripts.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, test, and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Contribute to our organization’s adoption of Agile Core Values and Principles, to include adopting and implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) best practices with the CALMR mindset.
- Identify opportunities for automation and monitoring at all stages of software development.
- Help optimize system performance, availability and scalability.
- Manage website configuration files within Microsoft IIS and Apache.
- Embrace emerging technology opportunities and contribute to the implementation of best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 2 years successful experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT and Subversion
- Familiarity with SAFe’s CALMR approach to DevOps: achieving continuous value delivery by managing simultaneous advancements in delivery culture, automation, lean flow, measurement, and recovery.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019, Linux systems including Red Hat Enterprise 7, AWS Linux 2, Debian 9, and Ubuntu Server 20,
- Experience with shell and batch scripting as well as an understanding of automation principles
- Knowledge and experience with C# and PHP.
- Proficiency working with AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, collaborate and work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Aptitude to review logs, monitor analytics and troubleshoot issues.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server and PostGresSQL
- Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner
- Core office hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- 15 Paid Holidays Annually plus Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) participation with company match
- Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability programs
- Dependent & Employee Education Reimbursement programs