About the Position
- Full time
- Bloomington or Saint Peter, MN or Remote ~ Due to COVID-19 pandemic, currently position working remotely with virtual training and onboarding
- Submit resume and application online
The Digital Marketing Specialist at Scholarship America is responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, specifically related to the website, SEO and social, as well as ensuring a positive digital experience across all platforms.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee and execute on strategic direction of digital marketing efforts across all digital channels, with a primary focus on increasing the organic search presence of ScholarshipAmerica.org.
- Leverage data and insights to identify digital content opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting on SEO, paid media and paid social media analytics.
- Manage content and design updates to the organization’s website via WordPress.
- Conduct keyword and audience research and review and edit landing page copy.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to support marketing automation practice and campaign components, including testing and optimizing landing pages
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on the development, testing and continuous improvement of digital experiences.
- Stay on top of changing digital behaviors and trends, and provide creative, strategic inspiration to the broader team to support Scholarship America’s growth and brand goals.
- Set up and execute webinars for lead generation.
- Contribute to additional web and email copywriting projects, as well as lead-generating downloadable content.
- Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years in similar role or relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills (Google Analytics, Email metrics, Ad Campaigns).
- Experience with keyword research tools (Google Adwords, SEM Rush, Spyfu or BuzzSumo).
- Experience managing a website with WordPress.
- Ability to interact with multi-departmental project teams. Work well with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills along with keen attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and content marketing tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- A willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing, sales and business processes.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency and knowledge of statistical packages, databases, and Microsoft Office.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification.
- HTML skills.
- Core office hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- 15 Paid Holidays Annually plus Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) participation with company match
- Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability programs
- Dependent & Employee Education Reimbursement programs