About the Position
- Full time
- Saint Peter, MN
- Reports to: Director, Support Services
- Department: Operations
- Application deadline: Open Until Filled
- Submit resume and application online
The Customer Service Supervisor supervises the daily operations of the Contact Center Team by providing leadership, development, training and direction for staff who are working in direct support of students applying for scholarships. Through collaboration and planning, this position will ensure high quality customer service that reflects Scholarship America’s mission of keeping the student at the forefront of our work. This position will work in partnership with operations leaders to meet budget targets, operational goals, and drive employee engagement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leverage partnership with the learning and development office to onboard and develop personnel for employee growth.
- Provide training on internal and external software and systems, including developing and updating training materials.
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to build a capacity plan appropriate to managing service level agreements, reporting and planning to ensure high quality outcomes for students.
- Evaluate team performance with key metrics (quality, response time, client satisfaction, etc.)
- Support cross functional initiatives through development and implementation.
- Monitor and improve telephone and email communications with a focus on reaching students.
- Conduct interviews, provide coaching and support through encouragement, motivation, and performance management to drive high employee engagement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with key operations staff to ensure high quality service to students, parents and school officials throughout the program cycle.
- Oversee CRM knowledgebase creation and updates to ensure effective, student friendly communication while providing training and direction as applicable; share data analytics through reporting and for applicable business operations processes.
- Cross train team members on additional operational functions to provide strategic support for evaluation, tuition assistance, implementation services and program management to ensure goals are met for Scholarship America’s portfolio of clients and students.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a Contact Center Team supervisor or similar position.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Experience leveraging contact center data and analytics to support operations.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Excellent leadership ability with strength areas in emotional intelligence, employee engagement and growth mindset.
- Ability to work cooperatively across organizational levels and team settings.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Microsoft CRM service experience.
- Post-secondary education.
- Certified Call Center Manager (i.e. CCCM) or equivalent qualification.