About the Position
- Full time
- Saint Peter, MN
- Reports to: Program Assistant Supervisor
- Application deadline: June 30, 2019
- Submit resume and application online
The Program Assistant – Admin Support and Data Entry position will provide scholarship program processing support to our Operations department through internal systems, reporting, and general administrative duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness in support of Operations department activities (data entry, payment disbursements, inquires and resolution).
- Create letters, reports, spreadsheets, and documents using standard and customized software and systems for scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Data entry of scholarship program details in proprietary software systems capturing milestones, deadlines, and program attributes from client documentation; update material on annual basis as applicable.
- Create and send bulk email notifications using specialized software.
- Use written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Process program disbursements per client documentation guidelines utilizing college and individual payment details.
- Provide backup to support services, as necessary, to include answering incoming calls and greeting guests.
- Process Tuition Reimbursement requests as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through to meet internal deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access with strong data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented in order to prioritize and execute work assignments.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Two year degree in business or related field of study.
- 1-3 years professional office experience.
- Experience with implementing new software technology into workflow.
- Strong mathematical comprehension for financial calculations accuracy.
- Experience with 10 key calculator for financial aid payment verification.