- Full time
- Hybrid: Bloomington, MN Office (2-3 days each week)
Why work at Scholarship America?
- Mission-driven work that makes a difference in students’ lives
- Flexibilty for work-life balance, including hybrid and fully remote work
- Generous benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance + company-matched 403(b)
- Education reimbursement program for employees and dependents
- Thirteen annual paid holidays + vacation, personal and sick time
Scholarship America helps students fulfill their college dreams.
Since it was founded in 1958, Scholarship America has distributed $5.1 billion to 3 million students, making it the nation’s largest private scholarship provider. The organization runs its own national and community-based scholarship programs, and works with partners wishing to establish scholarship and support programs to lower barriers to a college education and give students the support needed to succeed.
We are a national nonprofit organization with principal offices in Minneapolis and Saint Peter, Minnesota, plus remote workers across the United States.
We offer unique employment opportunities in areas such as Finance, Technology, Marketing, Scholarship Administration/Operations, Client Solutions and Development. We strive to find passionate employees with great relationship building, problem solving, attention to detail and customer service skills. Our employees are our number one resource, and we strive to provide a competitive and compelling total reward package in a flexible and team-oriented work environment.
Scholarship America knows valuing diversity is important to ensure success in serving clients. We do not tolerate discriminating behavior and demonstrate our commitment to diversity by recruiting and hiring a diverse workforce to reflect the clients we serve.
If this sounds like a team you would like to be a part of or if you have additional questions, please contact our Human Resources team.
- Core office hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- 13 Paid Holidays Annually plus Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) participation with company match
- Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability programs
- Dependent & Employee Education Reimbursement programs
We have four core values—the pillars on which we stand. They infuse and inform all the ways we work for
students and their outstanding success. And our values of Student Impact, Teamwork, Inclusion and Curiosity tie into everything we do.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this web page as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 800-537-4180 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Scholarship America that all external candidates for employment in staff (regular, temporary and seasonal) have criminal and other background information verified as a condition of employment.