Online Application Form
- Multiple 12-month, full-time openings
- Location: St. Peter, MN
- Reports to: Senior Manager, Operations
About the Position:
The Program Manager will be responsible for scholarship and/or education assistance program management in a team setting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must accurately complete all processes required of the scholarship and/or tuition assistance program management.
- Study and adhere to Scholarship Management Services policies, procedures and quality assurance measures.
- Gain thorough knowledge of portfolio of assigned programs and adhere to program guidelines.
- Responsible for updating program contract and calendar, application processing and evaluation, allocation and distribution of awards and preparation of reports, including details statistical and financial reports on a periodic basis.
- Oversee updates to print and/or electronic application materials for each program on a regular basis.
- Use written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, applicants, parents and schools.
- Recognize and complete tasks and resolve issues associated with program management and quality assurance.
- Be knowledgeable of Scholarship America’s application review and evaluation process.
- Prepare for and participate in determination of granting of awards.
- Maintain student records, determine eligibility and issue award payments.
- Invoice and maintain financial accounts for a portfolio of programs.
- Maintain detailed financial records and oversee award payments for award recipients.
- Maintain effective regular communication with clients and respond to client requests accurately and timely.
- Manage program processes using multiple customized and standard operating systems.
- Give work direction to Program Assistant, Evaluation Specialist, Support Staff and/or Customer Service Assistant.
- Must work cooperatively in a team setting.
- Operate standard office equipment including computers.
Additional Job Functions:
- Adheres to Scholarship America policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Travel between Saint Peter and Minneapolis offices as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or education preferred.
- Multi-lingual skills a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to complete assignments on time.
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions:
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people; positive attitude.
- Strong command of the English language, with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented.
September 20, 2015
Complete the Online Application Form.