Online Application Form
About the Position
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, the CRM Administrator/Reporting Specialist is responsible for successful implementation of the organization’s enterprise-wide Microsoft Dynamics online CRM (customer relationship management) instance. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Essential Job Functions
- The CRM Administrator/Reporting Specialist will work with all project aspects including analysis, requirements gathering, project planning, user interface customizations, testing/quality control, documentation, training, end-user support and adoption.
- Serves as CRM System Administrator, which includes user account management and requires ongoing learning of product changes and integrations with various other internal and external systems and add-ons.
- Coordinates and trains business unit super users to be effective CRM champions for their team members.
- Reconciles data that has been entered into the system, and educates users on how to correctly enter information.
- A major objective of this position is to provide a proactive interface between all constituencies to ensure effective definition and delivery of the CRM system.
- Develops reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and CRM tools.
Functions Required of All Scholarship America Positions
- Adheres to Scholarship America policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and miscellaneous tasks as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong IT background, an understanding of marketing practices, and good interpersonal skills.
- 3 – 5 or more years of experience administering CRM.
- Proficiency in training and end user documentation.
- Report development experience required, experience with SSRS preferred.
- Strong business/marketing analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into a technical application and operational requirements.
- Significant experience managing and leading projects and influencing work teams.
- Highly desirable skills include advanced Excel/Office applications, Office365 and SharePoint knowledge, database integrity methods, query/search skills, software testing, report writing and maintaining vendor relationships.
Requirements for All Scholarship America Positions
- Appreciation for and commitment to Scholarship America’s stated Values:
- Accountable for behaviors and results that create impact.
- Responsive, serving all constituents with the highest quality standards.
- United, working together to create the best results for all.
- Relevant, always evolving processes, products and communications.
- Integrity. Operates in the most ethical manner, always with students at the heart of our work.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, effectively and cooperatively with other people; positive attitude.
- Strong command of the English language, with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail in order to produce the highest quality work, including follow up and follow through.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate, listen to and understand information and ideas presented.
Open Until Filled
Complete the Online Application Form.