Sign up for email updates from Scholarship America
Dollars for Scholars Affiliate Conference: Washington
We are happy to return to Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma for this year's Dollars for Scholars Affiliate Conference in Washington. You can find a map of the campus here. Google Maps driving directions are available here, or you can print this page with the directions below.
Registration (8:00 - 9:00), the Welcome and Keynote Addresses (9:00 - 9:45), Lunch (12:00 - 1:00) and the Wrap-Up (3:00 - 3:30) will all be held in the Rieke Science Center, Room 103.
The Affiliate Operations breakout track will be held in the same room. Beginning and Experienced ChapterNet breakouts will be held in the Morken Center; Beginning sessions will be in Room 203 and Advanced sessions in Room 124.
Visitor parking is in the Morken Lot, closest to the classroom spaces. To get there from I-5 North or South:
1. Take exit 127 for WA – 512 East toward Puyallup
2. If coming from North of PLU, turn left onto WA – 512 East, if coming from South of PLU, turn right onto WA – 512 East.
3. Take the WA – 7 South/Pacific Avenue exit toward Parkland/Spanaway
4. Turn right onto WA – 7 South/Pacific Ave South
5. Turn right onto 121st ST South
6. Take the 2nd left onto Park Avenue South.
7. Travel down the hill and take a right onto 125th St S
8. At the stop sign, take a right onto Yakima Ave S. This will turn into 124th St S.
9. Take a right onto 10th Ave S. Parking in the Morken Lot will be available on the left.
The Dream Award
Scholarship America’s Dream Award is a renewable scholarship fund targeted toward completion. These annually-increasing awards will be given to students selected from across the nation who are entering their second year of education beyond high school.
The Scholarship Coach
Scholarship America's blog, The Scholarship Coach, appears weekly at USNews.com, featuring expert advice on all kinds of scholarship issues. Here on the site, we feature a new highlight from the blog every week, and you can also download a free Scholarship Coach e-book!
Focus On The Finish Line
Scholarship America is dedicated to helping students get their degrees. Our 2013 Annual Report, Focus on the Finish Line, features statistics, stories, and student accounts of the importance of college completion.
Visit the online report to learn more and hear from our President, Lauren Segal.