Scholarship America's Marketing Partnership Program
Scholarship America's Marketing Partnership program helps our most valuable and generous business partners meet their business objectives. A partnership with Scholarship America helps partners solidify their brand-building efforts and corporate citizenship activities, while reaching a broader audience to drive sales and online traffic through specific activation efforts.
Partnering with a top, national, non-profit brand focused on one of today's hottest topics can be a win-win proposition for many brands, companies and celebrities.
Scholarship America was recently ranked #1 among education charities that received the most private donations in Forbes' list of "Top Charities" (October 8, 2012), named one of Real Simple magazine's "10 Charities Worth Your Charity" (December 2012) and is listed in Consumers Digest's December 2012 "America's Top Charities" feature.
Scholarship America offers three levels of partnership: Mission Partners, Awareness Partners and Cause Marketing Partners. At each level, partners will have the ability to highlight their promotions, products and socially responsible initiatives by tapping into the very compelling issue of college affordability, the broad national and local reach of upwardly mobile consumers, and the powerful reputation of Scholarship America and its programs.
PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- A central message platform to build relevance and authenticity targeted toward a company-defined audience
- Partner positioning and visibility to Scholarship America constituents, including 500,000 college-bound students and parents
- National and local outreach through a community-based network of more than 40,000 volunteers highly committed to education
- Turn-key fundraising and promotional rights for a marks and logo use of a consistently rated four-star national charity with a 50 year successful track record of helping students achieve their educational dreams
- Access to, and networking with, Scholarship America constituents
- High-caliber servicing and documentation to illustrate the value, reach and results of the partnership.
Contact Scholarship America today to discuss partnership opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking sponsors for our inaugural national event spotlighting the importance of post-secondary success for all students. This spring 2015 dinner in New York City will honor those who have made a significant impact on helping students complete their college education. Sponsorship opportunities and reserved tickets are available. For more information, contact Marian Marchese at 215-459-6085.
The Dream Award
Scholarship America’s Dream Award is a new multi-year, performance-based scholarship fund targeted toward completion. These renewable, annually-increasing awards will be given to students selected from across the nation who are entering their second year of education beyond high school.
The Scholarship Coach
Scholarship America's blog, The Scholarship Coach, appears weekly at USNews.com, featuring expert advice on all kinds of scholarship issues. Here on the site, we feature a new highlight from the blog every week, and you can also download a free Scholarship Coach e-book!
Focus On The Finish Line
Scholarship America is dedicated to helping students get their degrees. Our 2013 Annual Report, Focus on the Finish Line, features statistics, stories, and student accounts of the importance of college completion.
Visit the online report to learn more and hear from our President, Lauren Segal.